Stigma surrounding mental health disorders is the single largest obstacle that keeps people from seeking the help they need. Let’s join together as a community, with one collective voice, to let others know that they are not alone. If you’re looking for a way to help us make a difference, raise awareness and combat stigma, get involved in our first ever NAMIWalks Southwest Florida!
Join us for this free event as we launch the inaugural 2018 Walk season with good food, Read More
- Family-to-Family Education Program (Aug 23-Nov 8, 2018)
- The State of Mental Health in America
- Anxy, A Mental Health Magazine, Aims To Normalize Conversations About Mental Health
- Could celebrities’ stories destigmatize mental illness for the masses?
- How virtual reality can help you conquer your worst fears