NAMI Lee, Charlotte and Hendry Counties staff are dedicated to making a positive difference in our communities. We are a team of collaborative, creative and mission-driven individuals who respect and encourage each other. Guided by the core values of community, opportunity, respect and high expectations, we work together every day to improve the quality of life for people with mental illness and their families through support, education, and advocacy.
NAMI recognizes that they key concepts of recovery, resiliency and support are Read More
- Peer-To-Peer Recovery Education Course (April 4 – June 6, 2018)
- Family-to-Family Education Program (Aug 23-Nov 8, 2018)
- The State of Mental Health in America
- Anxy, A Mental Health Magazine, Aims To Normalize Conversations About Mental Health
- Could celebrities’ stories destigmatize mental illness for the masses?