Stigma surrounding mental health disorders is the single largest obstacle that keeps people from seeking the help they need. Let’s join together as a community, with one collective voice, to let others know that they are not alone. If you’re looking for a way to help us make a difference, raise awareness and combat stigma, get involved in our first ever NAMIWalks Southwest Florida!
- Family-to-Family Education Program (Aug 23-Nov 8, 2018)
- The State of Mental Health in America
- Anxy, A Mental Health Magazine, Aims To Normalize Conversations About Mental Health
- Could celebrities’ stories destigmatize mental illness for the masses?
- How virtual reality can help you conquer your worst fears